A player lost his game file

A players computer died and he lost all his files. We are playing Here I stand. We do not know how to get him a game file. he is the Emperor. What can we do?

Replied to you on BGG if you didn’t already see it. Send me your game’s most recent file via email (see the module help for my email address).

1 Like

These are the latest log files and game files that I have.

Thanks.

(Attachment T4R5France.vlog is missing)

(Attachment T4Start.vsav is missing)

I can not see your email anywhere.

My email is: mckenzie_sean@hotmail.com

You have to log in to the module wiki to see email addresses (use the head-and-shoulders icon in the top right). It uses the same username and password as the forums. Once you’ve logged in once, it should auto-login in the future.

We have similar problems again.
I have a new computer. The security had been blocking my downloading the vassal engine. I have the engine and the HIS Module installed, but I can not get into the game as the side I was Playing. I was playing France but it only gives me the option ottoman or observer. I was able to get into a file from Turn 1 (w e are ending turn 4), and I think i could step through all the old log files, but I am hoping there is another solution.

Also, we need a replacement player, and I expect we will have a problem with him getting into the file also.

Can you help?

Same thing as before. My email is in the module–you can get to the help document in which it’s listed (at the top) two different ways:

1. Player Aids menu on main toolbar → Module Help
  2. Module Help menu → How to Use This Module

I’ll need the most recent saved game (ending in .vsav) or logfile (ending in .vlog) sent as an attachment.