A Simple Drawing on Graph Paper Mod

Sorry about this, I imagine this isn’t the right way to do this, but I am new to this board and haven’t been able to find what I am looking for. Any help would be appreciated and if there is something off this board, that would be fine too.

I am looking for a simple-as-possible drawing on graph paper mod, one that will as close as possible resemble a DM drawing on graph paper. It only needs a dice roller and some markers. Simple as can be.

I see a lot of great builds here, and the skrimish editors look very cool, but they all seem to require a great deal of preparation to build the rooms, hide features, etc. I’d like a program where I could just have my hand drawn maps in front of me and draw as we go, like we used to do in the old days. Ideally, I would just draw with the mouse and maybe have a few autoshapes, boxes and circles to resize, like in Word. If it had the equivalent of dungeon tiles, fulling formed rooms and hallways, that could work too, but I like the stick figure feel, personally.

If there is anything like this out there, I’d greatly appreciate the heads up. You guys are doing some great work on here. Thanks.

Thus spake “wookie6”:

VASSAL doesn’t have a whiteboard feature at present, but it’s in the works,
maybe for 3.3.

J.

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)