Auto-shuffle at the module load but not always... possible?

I’ve download a few card game modules and looked through the tutorials.

It looks like the only way to auto shuffle a deck at module load is to check the “Always Shuffle” option. However, I do not want this. My module has certain decks that certain cards will NEVER go into. And if the engine auto shuffles it away, it will be a burden on the player to dig through the deck and find the card they accidentally dropped on the wrong deck.

It’s not a huge deal. But if it’s not possible, is it possible to spit out a sort of welcome message in the chat window. I could remind everyone to shuffle their decks etc…

Thank you.

Hi,

I have had the same problem … But you can add an Action Button which can send an Hot Key to your deck …

Define you deck using Re-shuffle via right clic and define an Hot key here with too a message …

It’s the only way i have found to make this … If you use a Private window to make the same thing as above, you can’t add the Action Button object and even if you use a Global Key Command it seems that it can not get access to the b]Re-shuffle via right clic[/b] hot key defined …

Regards,

Grégory

Ok thanks. That’s what I figured.

But, is there a way to spit out a chat message when the game loads for the player? I would like to just have a nice little “start-up” message. “Welcome to the game. Remember to shuffle the decks, blah blah, etc…”