Axis and Allies Guadalcanal - Need opponent

Anyone want a game of this? I’m free nights, weekends and most Wednesdays. I’ve only played a few times face-to-face with friends so I’m no veteran by any means. Will do PBEM or live, either way.

I have the rules of Axis and Allies pacific, are there the same used with the difference of the operational level of Guadalcanal, or this expansion is using a different set of rules?

I’ve never played Axis and Allies Pacific before and do not own the game. A&A Guadalcanal is a totally different game with its own set of rules. You can download them for free here:

wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/prod/axisguad

There is a module available for download here for use with VASSAL. If you want to give the game a shot, just let me know. I’ve played it a handful of times and thoroughly enjoy it, but unfortunately have few opportunities to play where I live.

Thanks, I will take a look, and of course I’ll be interested.

See you soon.

Hi, I may be interested. I’ve just read the rules.
Can you tell me if this is easy to play with vassal? Where can I download the module -as now the vassal modules page is down-

Hi im intrested in playing any of the Axis and Allies games.

Where can I get the VASSAL modules?

Hey.

I’ve played other axis and allies games before and would be willing to learn guadalcanal if you’re still looking for an opponent.

Thanks!
-Joey.

Hey great! I am always looking for opponents for this great game. I know the page to download modules is down right now, so I can email it to you if you like. PM me your email address and I will send it to you. Just tell me when you want to play.

I am always looking for an opponent. Let me know when you want to play and maybe we can work out a time.