Battles from the Age of Reason (BAR) series

Anybody interested in playing a game from this series? I own all of them, except Prague (which I’ll order this spring) and Brandywine. I have no problem on side or game.

The best option for me would be to play live on skype or googleplus, one evening a week, or a couple of evenings a month if it’s too hard as a schedule; even a combination of live and PBEM would be ok. I say this because it’s a complicated series, and a game just PBEM is a bit complicated to be carried on. Sometimes, entire logs need to be revised, and it gets tiring. Live, everything is simpler. I say this for experience, because in more than 1 year I was not able to arrive past turn 3 of a game (out of 3 games tried), before the other player got tired and stopped. That is why I would kindly ask to the possibly interested players a commitment to arrive at least to a point where the battle has been decided.

I speak Italian, French and English (at least, I hope to make me understood in these two languages). I live in Italy, on the French border, so with CET. I know already the series rules, I think at a sufficient level (even if I’m a bit rusty).

Well, that’s all I think!
Mauro

Hi Mauro,
I’d like to play BAR series games as well. Those vassal modules look awesome so we should give them a try, indeed :smiley:
Just one warning: I can’t start playing before the end of February though. After that we can play whatever you’d like to.
Greets,

Stefano

Ciao Stefano.
Nessun problema… aspetto. Ci sentiamo alla fine di febbraio!
Mauro

Perfetto! :slight_smile: