Betrayal at Hosue on the Hill PBEM players wanted!!!

Hi everyone! :smiley:
I am fairly new to Vassal but have played BaHotH many times.
I am in the process of finishing my first Play Be Email game of Betrayal at House on the Hill session with family and friends and I wanted to start another campaign with people I don’t know yet. We passed along the Vlogs using dropbox or email and relied on the honor system. Since I hosted the game and pretty much taught everyone else how to use Vassal, I was responsible for concatenating the files and sending out the most recent vlog along with an update email to the next player. It’s taken us 5 months so far but soon we will have managed to finish a 4 player game and we all are having a great time. I’m sure that length could have at least been cut in half if we all knew how to use Vassal.
I think the BaHotH module 2.0 has some built in security settings if anyone is worried about cheating. I could see how that would be a concern with playing via Vlog passing (though I can’t see players who love BaHotH even wanting to cheat). Players can’t take items or move other players pieces but they could redo trait rolls and such. Anyways, private message me if you are interested.
I have a community on G+ setup as well, called Vassal if you would like to join. I will try to pull members from there as well for potential players. Need at least 3 other players before we can start. I have the module, the manuals, other tips (homemade) and a dedicated dropbox already setup and ready to go.

Good evening,

I have recently bought the game, and am certainly up for some play-by-email!

I have good experiences playing Warmachine and Blood Bowl over e-mail with strangers, so why not boardgames? If you are still looking, do shoot me a message!

T.

if you ever start another play-by-email id like to join in. im very new to vassal aswell and i do know how to play Betrayal

Hi @BigPapiStevo, I’ll remember you for out next game.Thanks!

I’d be willing to try a play-by-email game at hultonjack@gmail.com

Please count me as well.