Blackbeard (AH)

Looking for 1 or 2 more players to join me and one other for a multiplayer game of the Avalon Hill version of Blackbeard. PBEM style game.
Any takers?

I’m in. I’ll have to dig out the game and review the rules but I have played before.

Kevin

Hello Kevin,
Good to hear from you and to know that you are up for a game of Blackbeard. Looks like we will have a 4 player game. All being well I will create the game and send it out to all players in the next day or two.

I have played a couple of 3 player games on Vassal and I can report that the module works pretty well apart from a minor blip when it comes to peeking at the merchant ships your pirate had chanced upon. Nothing we can’t get round though.

Can you send me the email address you want the logs to go to.

Speak to you soon,
Bryan

I have played BB quite a fair bit in the past, but my box is in a basement somehwere back in France. Does the module include the rules or at least reminders?

The board is a scan of the real board so it includes a number of charts that provide some reminders. Other than that there are no rules or guides or anything else in the module.

Hi Guys.
I would love to go for a game of blackbeard. Best game ever made in my opinion.

Timezone: GMT +1
/Bertil

Hello Bertil,
We are in the middle of a 4 player game at present which is enough for me but I am sure I will be playing again when this one finishes so we may get the chance to meet then.

regards
Bryan