Card ownership question

Hi!

I know there’s a page detailing the specifics of card ownership somewhere around here, but for the life of me I can’t find it. So, here’s my issue:

In my module, you can occasionally ‘steal’ a random card from an opponent’s hand, which I accomplish using shared hands - the ‘red’ player opens the ‘red/blue’ shared hand, flips his hand cards over, and drags them into that shared hand. Then, the ‘blue’ player opens the shared hand, selects a random (face-down) card, and drags it into his own hand. All good so far.

The trouble is, the ‘blue’ player now cannot flip that card face-up, even though it’s located in his own hand. What am I missing?

I don’t use Masks all that much but I believe that would have to do with the setting “Can be masked by” on the Mask trait as to who has access to the card.

Yeah, that was my thought as well, but I have ‘can be masked by’ set to ‘any player’, which I thought would do it. I’ll change it to ‘any side’, though I’m not clear on the distinction in this particular case…

[EDIT: Found it! Global Options > Allow non-owners to unmask pieces > Always. “Reading… it’s not just for killing time in the waiting room anymore!” :laughing:]

Heh, heh