Cards and/or decks disapearing

So I have been using Vassal now for a couple week and I am enjoying it greatly. However, there have been a couple times entire decks or cards have just disappeared from existence. This has happened in both Arkham Horror as well as Descent:Second Edition. We cannot figure out if it is something we are doing, or even if the cards are going to a place where we can retrieve them. We have save files but sometimes reloading them somehow carries the problem over to the save, or even causes more cards to disappear in one instance. Is this a common issue or something unique to these modules?

I have the same problem. Currently developing my own module. Has this issue been resolved?

Thus spake tardburner:

I have the same problem. Currently developing my own module. Has this
issue been resolved?

If you can provide steps to reproduce the problem, we’ll look into it.

J.

This might be linked to the bug discussed here: https://forum.vassalengine.org/t/replicable-resource-memory-issue-when-loading-closing-games/6972/1

Until a fix is found I suggest doing as I do, which is to only perform one “load” action of a save or log after loading a module. If you need to load another save or log, close the module entirely, re-open it, then load the save/log.

Of course, if the cards are not disappearing when you perform a shuffle, or you aren’t performing multiple loads, then it must be something else…