- I have a counter that tracks number of $ a player has.
- there is a dynamic property that holds the value, and various methods to increase and decrease the value.
- I have a trigger action that’ll listen for the increase and decrease events, and then play a sound.
(see enclosed screen shot 1)
- As you can see after any one of those events, it will first play a sound, and that works fine.
- I then added a prmsg call to print out the event (see enclosed 2).
- That message never shows up in the log window.
Both of these are defined ABOVE the trigger action so trait order should be fine. I am tearing my hair out on what I might have overlooked. Any help appreciated!