Combat Commander group?

How much Combat Commander action is there these days? I haven’t played in 2 or 3 years so am very rusty, but back in the day I played nothing else with the wife, we got through 100 scenarios in a year but I played a few Vassal games back then too and would quite like to get back up to speed with someone who can remind me what I’ve forgotten and perhaps regular play. Mostly interested in CCE, with a bit of CCM. Would like to try CCR one day, never played CCP but would be willing to try

Hello

I have never played CC via vassal. I would love to give it a try. If you are interested in gaming with me - Let me know. Thanks!

Tony

There is a very active Combat Commander guild on BGG with monthly games. Check it out: Combat Commander Vassal Tournament Guild | BoardGameGeek

Thank you so much! I have heard about it - but, never looked into it.

I finally got round to joining the ladder. I am still a bit concerned that it rotates round all the variants, for example I’ve never played Resistance, nor Pacific, but we will see how it goes. Hoping also to find a few online friends I can schedule games every few weeks in a more casual setting.