Couldn't load extensions

Hi. First, sorry for the bad language or words what can I say, i’m spanish user.

Well, when I open the .mod module with Vassal quick launch, the extension files don’t load.

I’m playing D&D Miniatures Skirmish game.

I open ‘DDM_1-14-4.mod’, and I have a directory in the .mod’s root named ‘DDM_1-14-4_ext’ with all .zip extension files into it. (DDM2.zip, dodrtemp.zip, ECExtension4_4.zip, Epic_Maps_1-1.zip, Iconics 1_3.zip, New Maps.zip and RPGMapper2.23.zip)

But when I open the module, the extension files don’t load and I only can play with module.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Try unzipping those files. Often, the person who uploads the extension will Zip it first. Many extensions are named with a .mdx extension.

rk

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

I tried run Vassal in other computer with the same file structure without unzip the files and it works correctly. Vassal and extensions. :S

Anymore solutions?

The same file+directory structure works on one machine but not on the other? Doesn’t make sense. I can only guess that there’s a difference in the file names somewhere. Maybe check upper/lower case?

rk

I checked it and the file names is the exactly same in the two computers.

On Oct 16, 2008, at 1:23 PM, Grus wrote:

Is there a difference between the full pathnames?

What do they look like on the two machines?

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Thus spake “Grus”:

Which version of VASSAL are you using?

J.

Messages mailing list

The same in both computers. Vassal 3.0.

Thus spake “Grus”:

I would try VASSAL 3.1.0-beta4, which is the current beta:

vassalengine.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1191

J.

Messages mailing list

I had this problem. I fixed it by deleting the all module and extension files and re-downloading them freshly from the website directly into the correctly named folders. Hey presto, it all worked perfectly! :slight_smile: