Create... For Me

I was wondering if I could find anyone willing to make a little module for me.

It needs two decks composed of 60 cards each.
I have the images of those cards already, front and back.

The decks are shared between two players (“shared decks”). The board should be empty.

When cards are drawn from the shared deck they are added to a new deck (“mini-deck”) specific to the player that drew it and specific to the type of card that it is (two types) without being revealed to either player.

When drawing from the mini-deck, the card is revealed and based on what it shown it is either placed in the discard pile, added to the player’s hand or placed face up on the board. The cards in hand will eventually be discarded in the discard pile. Once a shared deck runs out, the discard pile is shuffled back into play.

I need to be able to see both players’ “hands” as I’ll be using this module alone.

I’m going to be using this as a tool to help me play test a card game/RPG hybrid. Most of the goings on will be outside of the Vassal.

I’m not sure if all of these features can even be done with Vassal… any help provided would be greatly appreciated!

This doesn’t sound too complicated. Drop me an E-mail and I might be able to help you out.