D-day at Omaha Beach. Delayed At-start Tanks gives error.

Hello.

At Start there are 8 Tanks. Usually 2-3 of them become delayed one turn and thus returned to the turn track Turn 2.

When they are to enter their respective landing boxes in turn 2 I get the error:

• Bad Data in Module: 2/B/741 [Send to Location - Send Unit from Track to Arrival] - Region not found Region[{If(TurnCount<10,$LZ$,$LZ10$)}]=

I suspect that the reason is that the At-Start Tanks do not have a Turn number on the counter for entry but I can’t be sure.

I can always move the delayed tanks manually but how can this error be corrected?

Best Regards
Peter Rasch Lageri
Denmark

Wait.

I think I found it. The setup description was missing Property name LZ and Property Value (say “LZ Fox Green 2 (FG2)” and since the counter was to be to used in “Beyond the Beaches” Setup too it could not be places properly.

It can now.

There is a few more hickups that I know. I will try to find them soon.

/Peter

/Peter

Ok.

I’ve corrected some errors like placing a depth marker under a know tactical, divisional or KG Meyer unit resulted in both depth and unit being retured to the Divisional Reinforcement box. CTRL R is now available for Withdrawal/Retreating a revealed reinforcement unit. A possible depth marker will remain on the map to be deleted “manually” unless already done so after the combat action that force the unit to withdraw/retreat.

There is still the Check it issue for that E/2/16 unit on Turn 1 for ER6 and two of there messages in turns 31 and 32.
"

• ============ Turn 31 - 17:30 - US Action Phase - ============
  • Bad Data in Module: HQ/16 [Send to Location - Send Unit from Beach to Track] - Region not found Region[{TurnCount + 2}]=33
  • ============ Turn 32 - 18:00 - US Action Phase - ============
  • Bad Data in Module: HQ/16 [Send to Location - Send Unit from Beach to Track] - Region not found Region[{TurnCount + 2}]=34

"

/Peter

Ok found and removed the “Check It”.

/Peter

HQ problem done!
/Peter

Peter, thanks for fixing those bugs. I know I didn’t get the module as thoroughly checked out before releasing it as I would have liked.

Happy to Help!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

/Peter