Dune

Howdy, my friends and I have been playing around with Vassal, and we just got around to playing Dune. However, there are a few problems that we have with the module by Mycenae:

• Kwisatz Haderach is deleted instead of being sent to the tanks when killed
  • Mouse-overs for Spice Deck for Atreides not working/showing backside of card instead of card’s face
  • Lack of ability to return only region cards back to Spice Deck (requires manual removal of Shai-Hulud in Advanced game after Turn 8)
  • Spice Deck only automatically activates a card once (minor squibble in Advanced game)
  • Mouse-overs for Storm Deck for Fremen not working/showing backside of card instead of card’s face
  • Storm Deck lacks easy reshuffle feature (each card should only be drawn once and then returned to deck)
  • Cards earned during the Treachery Bidding are unable to be flipped/peeked at under certain circumstances(Likely an issue with card ownership)
  • All Treachery cards can be peeked at by the Atreides (Only the first should be visible at a time)
  • Lack of Dummy cards to use during Battle Planning in order to conceal number of Treachery cards in play
  • Number of Traitors discarded is visible to all players (Can reveal how many Traitors Harkonnen kept in hand)

While I don’t expect people to do another person’s work for me, I’m wondering how I can fix all of these issues, by myself if no one else. I’ve already found a solution to the issue of the Kwisatz Haderach, but I’ve never actually used a module editor before, so most of it is just a foreign language to me. Any hint would help.

Thus spake PolterGhost:

Howdy, my friends and I have been playing around with Vassal, and we
just got around to playing Dune. However, there are a few problems that
we have with the module by Mycenae:

Have you notified Mycenae of the problems?

J.

I wouldn’t know how to contact Mycenae, my good sir.

Never mind, I have found the PM function.

Thus spake PolterGhost:

I wouldn’t know how to contact Mycenae, my good sir.

Never mind, I have found the PM function.

You’ll see his email address linked from his name on the module page
if you’re logged into the site.

J.