Error Importing Kasserine ADC module.

When you’re bored Michael :laughing:

When trying to import GMT’s Kasserine module I get this:

[703195121] -- OS Windows XP -- Java version 1.6.0_10-rc -- VASSAL version 3.1.0-svn4202 -- Editor -- Unnamed module version 0.0 [703195121] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Coordinate out of bounds! at sun.awt.image.IntegerInterleavedRaster.getDataElements(Unknown Source) at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.getRGB(Unknown Source) at VASSAL.tools.imports.adc2.MapBoard$MapLayer.getCropRectangle(MapBoard.java:201) at VASSAL.tools.imports.adc2.MapBoard$MapLayer.writeImageToArchive(MapBoard.java:180) at VASSAL.tools.imports.adc2.MapBoard$MapLayer.writeToArchive(MapBoard.java:114) at VASSAL.tools.imports.adc2.MapBoard.writeToArchive(MapBoard.java:2886) at VASSAL.tools.imports.adc2.ADC2Module.writeToArchive(ADC2Module.java:2262) at VASSAL.tools.imports.ImportAction.loadModule(ImportAction.java:146) at VASSAL.launch.Editor.launch(Editor.java:100) at VASSAL.launch.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java:131) at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Oooh… That looks nasty. What’s more is I can’t get to it before the next beta release. Right now, I can’t even guess.

It goes at the top of my todo list, however.

In the meantime, could you provide link to the module for me?

• M.

2008/10/11 bsmith <messages@forums.vassalengine.org (messages@forums.vassalengine.org)>

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Here’s the link Michael. There’s absolutely no rush, I’m not going to be playing anytime soon!

http://www.gmtgames.com/newadc/Kasserine-ADC2.exe

Problem was that Kasserine defined a grid overlay that was completely transparent. VASSAL got confused.

Fixed in r4216.

Joel, can you merge that before the beta goes out?

• M.

2008/10/12 bsmith <messages@forums.vassalengine.org (messages@forums.vassalengine.org)>

Thus spake “Michael Kiefte”:

Merged to trunk@4217.

J.

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org