Error when zip module

Hello, I don’t know what problem occurs when I zip a module with winrar or 7-zip that even without modifying anything in the module, after unzip it, I compress it again and it gives me a “Not a Vassal module” error.
Is there any special configuration to zip the module?
I’m attaching a test module where this happens to me, although I have tried several modules and all of them are the same.

dropbox.com/s/6ncimd5nyqvvz … .vmod?dl=0

Thank you

The contents of your module look correctly arranged (i.e., you didn’t re-zip at the wrong level of the file system). A buildfile and an images directory at the root level of the ZIP archive are all that are strictly necessary. I’m wondering if the problem is some sort of character encoding issue–it looks like the filenames of your scenario files have the ñ character in them, but it doesn’t display correctly as “ñ” in the Finder for me in MacOS.

Failing that, did you do any manual modification of your buildfile at some point?

Thank you for your answer.
No, I didn’t make any changes, just decompress the vmod and recompress it. I’m with a bigger and more complex module and I was doing the same thing. I checked with this one and it is still giving error, and it has not made any modification from the original vmod.

I will try to remove all the characters like ñ or accented vowels

“I will try to remove all the characters like ñ or accented vowels”

A bug affecting accented characters in file names in vmod files re-zipped on MacOS was reported fixed a few point releases ago, so if you are on Vassal v3.4.11 or another very recent version then I don’t think that will be the issue.

I’d like to look at the module posted above, but the dropbox link no longer works. Please upload it again.

Thanks, I have already tried with other modules and unzip-zip works.
I think I had too many old images and after cleaning the module I have unzip-zipped it again and it is working perfectly. Thanks

Thus spake Sevijuanillo:

Thanks, I have already tried with other modules and if the unzip-zip
works.
I think I had too many old images and after cleaning the module I have
unzip-zipped it again and it is working perfectly. Thanks

I doubt that was the problem and would still like to see the module
you uploaded to determine what was wrong.

J.

When I looked at the buildfile, it appeared the last edits had been done with VASSAL 3.3.2.