Federation and Empire

Brand new F&E player looking for Vassal game. Fresh meat for the slaughter!

Hi

I would be happy to do a game with you. I haven’t played the game for quite a few years so I would have to catch up with the rules. I have played a lot of PBEM with Vassal and it works well. Would it be the 2010 rules?

Regards

John

On 6 Sep 2017, at 15:49, doktor57 druiz4@cox.net wrote:

Brand new F&E player looking for Vassal game. Fresh meat for the
slaughter!

Read this topic online here:
Federation and Empire

messages mailing list
messages@vassalengine.org
vassalengine.org/mailman/listinfo/messages

messages mailing list

2010 rules. I have Combined Operations and Fighter Operations, with Advanced Operations on order. I am still slogging through the rules but should be ready to play by next week if that works for you? What scenario would you be interested in?

Dave

Dave

I go on holiday in a couple of days. I will be back at the end of the month. I won’t have a computer with me. We would have to start then if thats ok with you.

Can you send me an email address to contact you off group so we can make arrangements. I tried your cox.net http://cox.net/ address but it bounces as invalid recipient.

Regards

John

On 7 Sep 2017, at 17:53, doktor57 druiz4@cox.net wrote:

2010 rules. I have Combined Operations and Fighter Operations, with
Advanced Operations on order. I am still slogging through the rules but
should be ready to play by next week if that works for you? What
scenario would you be interested in?

Dave

Read this topic online here:
Federation and Empire - #3 by doktor57

messages mailing list

Sorry, it’s doktor57@att.net

looking forward to the game.

Dave

Hey guys, I’ve been looking at this game for a while now and I really want it, but probably don’t have a hope of actually getting it on the table with any of the people I play games with in person. Is there any chance you’d let me look on when you guys play? I’d love to get an idea how it plays so I can see if it’s something I want to buy.

I am an experienced F&E player. I am one of the few people who have ever completed the full general war game (AAR is still up on the Starfleetgames F&E website.
I would absolutely love to find a new, committed opponent for the full general war. Vassal/Skype is ideal for this game. Like others here, I would never be able to set up, much less play the physical/cardboard version. Vassal is far superior.
Contact me at pabloinbrazil@hotmail.com if anyone is interested.