Game of Thrones - Game Setup Saves

I just discovered Vassal this week via the forums at FFG’s site (in a topic about being able to play online), and I’ve gotta say, this program is fantastic. I’ve been learning the way around the program with the Game of Thrones module and think I am getting the hang of it.

Anyway, the setup for GoT is rather different depending on the number of players you have, and takes even longer if you’re PBEM, so I went ahead and created generic save games that load the starting setup for a 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-player game. This includes neutral faction tokens, house army setups, and token placement on the three power tracks, supply track, and victory track.

I’ll attach them here, but is this something that I should post on the module page? Also, let me know what you all think, and if they need to be modified in any way.

Enjoy!

It appears I could only attach three files, so I’m attaching the fourth one here. I tried compressing them into on RAR file, but it exceeded the max file size for attachments in posts (even at the best compression rate).

Apologies for the double post.

Are you able to play this solo with Vassal? I just booted it up and I’m a bit lost on what exactly I’m supposed to do.

Vassal allows you to create a virtual representation of the game. Nothing more, nothing less. It would be no different than if you setup the physical game and played it by yourself.

The real benefit is that Vassal allows you to play against other people online.

You can do more. It all depends on the amount of creative use of the available traits you are willing to do. Sure, AI opponents are out of the question.

Thxs, happy you appreciated it. Now… if only I had a proof you know what are you trying to make sarcasm of… but you do sound like you just stumbled by. :laughing:

Thus spake barbanera:

“jack9091” wrote:

hmmmm yes you are right … nice reply

Thxs, happy you appreaciated it. Now, if only you I had a proof you know
what are you trying to make sarcasm of… but you do sound like you just
stumbled by. Funny you felt committed to register to post your piece of
random wisdom. :laughing:

A lot of contentless posts like this are from spammers who return later
to modify their signatures to contain links to spam. I’m a bit surprised
that hasn’t happened with the one you’re replying to yet.

J.