Generating a deck from list of expansion cards

Hi everyone,

I hope I’m posting this in the right area.

I have a question regarding how to generate a deck (at start) with a few clicks that will pull in cards from one or many expansions to a general pile. How could I go about building this deck of cards?

Here’s the example I’m looking to implement: I have a core set of shop cards that players can purchase from. Every new expansion, to this game, there are more shop cards that can be added to the core shop deck based on what expansion the players decide to use. So at the start of a new game, I’m trying to figure out a way to add options, via right-clicking or other methods, that could grab expansion specific shop cards and add them to the core shop deck.

I’ve attempted to look at other vmods that do this but I’m having a hard time following the examples when in the editor of that module. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone! :smiley:

Once again, after posting this, I came up with a solution to what I needed it to accomplish.

So instead of having a blank deck with a right-click option, I created a new map called “Deck Building” and added all of the available decks in a grid format. A label on the x-axis for what each deck is and pictures of each expansion on the y-axis. The all a person needs to do is right-click the decks they want and send them off to the appropriate deck location. This has saved me a great deal of trouble in the future and has streamlined the gaming process a bit.