Global Command won't fire

I have set up Global Commands for several pieces to Send to Location, all others work except one. It is part of the turn record that sends the marker from a previous phase to an End of Month(or Terminal) Phase. The Hotkey works properly but when the turn is advanced to the Terminal Phase, the marker bypasses the location to the next phase. Even by using the Set Turn option it ignores the command. I set the marker’s Global EXACTLY like the other commands that work properly, but to no avail. Could it be a bug in the Turn Counter? Thank you.

On 6/08/2009 at 1:08 PM Luftmann wrote:

How is the Global Command supposed to fired off by the Turn Counter?

If you are using a Global Hotkey attached to the Turn Counter then be aware that this is a Global ‘Hotkey’, not a Global ‘Key Command’ and you will need to have it fire off another Global Key Command to affect any counters.

B.

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

yes, i have it set up just like the others, the diference is that the turn trigger is the Terminal Phase at the end of the Month’s preceding 6 other phases. If you remember, you helped with the turn counter to report the 6 Naval Phases(ea with sub phases) followed by the Terminal Phase(with no sub phases).

I will need to see the latest module and saved game set up showing the trigger not firing.

Rgds,
B.

On 6/08/2009 at 5:36 PM Luftmann wrote:

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)