Holland '44 opponent wanted

Looking for an opponent. Played on Vassal a couple of years ago and would like to play again.

Hello

I have played a couple of times.

PBEM or Live?

BR

Jerome

I prefer to exchange files for the phases through the movements phase and then do the combat and end phases synced up live. We can communicate by messaging in Vassal or use Skype to talk. I am in the eastern time zone. I am willing to use the dice server in the game or use the dice server in Acts or a combination. If you are not familiar with Acts, it uses a spoof proof way to do rolls.

I have played three times and my impression is the game is slightly favors the Germans. I am wiling to play either side. I you would like to discuss please email me.
tonyrogers122@att.net

Tony

Are you still interested in playing?

Hi. Would you like to play Holland 44? Let me know.

Thanks

I would be interested in Holland '44, preferably as the Germans.

I am in the UK

Yes, I am interested in playing. Which side do you prefer?

OK. No problem. I am also in the UK. I am in Discord. My name there is:

Ramon (Bull89)#8250

We could talk through Discord and play the first turns alive because they involve a lot of fie rolling. After that, we could use a log, if you agree.

R.A.A.

OK. I am in Discord. My name there is:

Ramon (Bull89)#8250

We could talk through Discord and play the first turns alive because they involve a lot of fie rolling. After that, we could use a log, if you agree.

R.A.A.
[/quote]

Ramon

I joined Discord and requested you as a friend. I have never used Discord, so am learning to
navigate. I hope we can share email addresses and set up a call.

Tony

Hi, I am interested, on CET. My mail is jerome.martin.boyer@gmail.com

Hi,

I have just discovered the name in Discord I gave you is wrong. Look for

Ramon (Bull98)#8250. Sorry about that

Hi,

I have just discovered the name in Discord I gave you is wrong. Look for

Ramon (Bull98)#8250. Sorry about that. Give me also your name in Discord. I could not find any friend request.

My E-mail address is ramonalonso98@hotmail.com. I have not seen a friend request in Discord. Can you send me your name in Discord so I will look for you and tried to add you in my list?

OK, that sounds a good idea. I have found that Holland '44 works quite well by Log. What would be convenient for you for a firat meeting and discussion?

Andrew McGee

We could use Skype or Discord. I am available no if you want. You can use Skype or Discord

Tell me what time and day it will be suitable for you. My E-mail is ramonalonso98hotmail.com and my Discord address is: Ramon (Bull98)#8250

Using my E-mail address you can call me using Skype

OK, can we try Tuesday at 4pm my time, which I think would be 10 am your time.

It that is convenient, I will skype you. If it is not, or if I have my timings wrong, please let me know.

Andrew

I think you meant 4pm in the USA and 10pm British time tomorrow. Is it correct?

no, I was thinking 4pm in UK and 10am in USA (where I thought you were - I have confused you with another opponent).

But 10 am UK time is fine.