How to get cards back after "delete"

Hi,

I am working with a module where cards have the “Delete” property. But once they are deleted… How can the player (or the scenario builder) get them back ? Actually, I think I would like them to behave like markers or pieces in that respect.
I have tried creating an Game Piece Inventory button (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11093&hilit=accident+delete+card#p57456) but it is empty. (Actually, it is completly empty, which I do not understand… But that is probably another issue).

Thanks !

Guillaume

Once a piece is deleted, it is permanently gone from the game; the only way to get it back is to undo the delete. If you want to be able to retrieve a card later, you need to create a discard deck and send the card there instead of deleting it.

Thanks for your help !

I do not want the exact individual card to come back, but I would like to re-generate a similar card. E.g. when markers and units are deleted, it is easy enough to get them back (or get back other iterations of the same unit or marker) through Game Piece Panels. Is something similar possible for cards ?

You could certainly make a Game Piece Panel in your module and put cards on it, and then new copies of cards could be dragged into the game. We see this less frequently in games mostly because cards tend to have “large images”, but the Game Piece Panel does now support scaling the images to whatever size you want/need.

Ah ! That seems to be what I was looking for. I have been doing it for a couple of cards. I will continue experimenting. Thanks !