IMPORTANT: Read before asking for help

When posting about a technical problem, it’s essential to include your system specifications in as much detail as possible.

We need the following information:

• Model
  • Operating System
  • CPU
  • Memory
  • Video Card
  • Vassal version. (Go to Help and select About VASSAL)
  • Java version. Get it here
  • Vassal module name and version (If applicable. If it’s not a module available from the VASSAL module list, then please include a link so we can download it ourselves.)
  • Exactly what steps are required to reproduce your problem. If you are reporting on a problem that you can’t reproduce consistently, include as much information as possible about what you were doing right before the error occurred.

Example:

Model: Dell Inspiron 1520
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20GHz
Memory: 3GB
Video: GeForce 8600M GT
VASSAL: 3.1.10
Java: 1.6.0_16
Module: Case Blue 1.7

1. Please include the first 10 lines of your VASSAL log file, do not cut them out and just post the error message.

2. If at all possible, please include a log file demonstrating the problem. The people assisting you don not, in general, know your module and it can waste significant amounts of time trying to reproduce the problem.

Model Macbook pro (retina15inchmid 2014)
op system MacOs Mojave version 10.14.6
cpu:
Memory 16GB
video:
Vassal 3.2.17
Java Java for Osx-x64.dmg
vassal module name GMT games Saratoga, Also 3 days of Gettysburg

I have Adobe Flash, I downloaded Oracle Vassal and also Apple Java 6 for legacy games after i could not get module to open.
I updated vassal to most recent version. When I went to open modules from downloads, nothing would happen. I tried right clicking and open with vassal i went back to page to play module go to vassal engine.org. I hope you can help as I am not very computer savvy. Thanks, Rich