Irregular grid problem

I have a map I’m using as a card table. It has two decks set up on it for a draw pile and discard pile. I’ve then defined 6 regions in an irregular grid specifying the snap to defined point feature. When I draw a card from the draw pile and place it on each of the six regions the card snaps to the location on five of them but not the sixth. Trying to place a card on the sixth location causes the card to return to the draw pile or pop to one of the other defined regions. I assume it depends on which region the card is closer to when released.

Nothing I’ve done fixes this. I’ve deleted the problem region and re-defined it but it still doesn’t work. I’ve deleted three of the regions (including the problem region) only to have one of the three remaining regions no longer work when it worked fine before I deleted any of the regions. Anyone have any ideas? I’m starting to think the thing is bugged or I’m missing something obvious.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Please read the Sticky item titled

‘Announcement: IMPORTANT: Read before asking for help’

in the Technical Support and Bugs forum. It could take hours to debug your module by discussing it on the forum, or 5 minutes by examining the module.

Ben, could we please have that same item stickied at the top of the Module Design forum.

Thks.

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 18/02/2010 at 8:19 PM KGrande wrote:

Messages mailing list
Messages@forums.vassalengine.org
forums.vassalengine.org/mailman/ … engine.org

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Sorry, will repost over there.