Mark Unmoved Hotkey

I’ve been experimenting with the use of movement trails. Is there a way that movement trails can be reset with the use of a hotkey?

I know they can be reset using the “mark unmoved” button in the map window, but I’d like to know if there’s any way to clear them for each separate turn (there’s already a button that automates several standard end of turn actions). I’d like to tie the “mark unmoved” action into the other end of turn actions. This way, players will be able to view the moves taken during a specific turn.

Good question. Did you ever resolve this? I’m in the process of trying to figure this one out as well.

It was never resolved… my assumption was that it could not currently be done. However, I haven’t been working in the program for a while, so maybe things have changed?

Thus spake Arakimos:

It was never resolved… my assumption was that it could not currently
be done. However, I haven’t been working in the program for a while, so
maybe things have changed?

Probably a better way to handle this will be with he logging improvements
we have planned for VASSAL 3.3.

J.

I have tracked down why PieceMover doesn’ accept a hotkey to Clear (rather than toggle) the HasMoved flag. I am in the process of integrating a correction for this into my Waterloo module, which should be ready soon.