Missing Toolbar menu

G’day,

Upon downloading and using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367, the Battlelore module I’m currently working on has lost some of it’s toolbar menus (Draw Lore cards & Hero buttons). I am also unable to create any further toolbar menus in the module. The last version of Vassal I opened this module with was 3.2-beta2 which didn’t have this issue.

The module can be downloaded from here: mediafire.com/?xu4sj1k44mg0z2y (42Mb)

When I created a brand new module from scratch to test if this bug occurs in a vanilla module, I was unable to replicate this issue.

Similar to the above problem (using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367), in a different module, I had created a number of GKC command buttons. These buttons all appeared in the toolbar. I then created a toolbar menu and entered the GKC commands so that they wouldn’t clutter the toolbar. The new toolbar appeared and the GKC commands disappeared as expected, however, the space that the GKCs took up in the toolbar remained.

Here’s the link to the module: mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb

Do you have the same problem with beta 2? If so, I think that what you are seeing in both cases is a JToolBar problem. JToolBar is at large and has been sighted recently lurking in the shadows. One could hope it is soon apprehended and brought to justice, but the forces of good are very busy. ;)

See [url]Weird shape showing in toolbar in 3.2.0 beta2+]

Thus spake LB:

Similar to the above problem (using Vassal 3.2.0-svn8367), in a
different module, I had created a number of GKC command buttons. These
buttons all appeared in the toolbar. I then created a toolbar menu and
entered the GKC commands so that they wouldn’t clutter the toolbar. The
new toolbar appeared and the GKC commands disappeared as expected,
however, the space that the GKCs took up in the toolbar remained.

Here’s the link to the module:
mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb[1]

[1] mediafire.com/?mik095ss79fz3gb

Try 3.2.0-svn8374.

vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/

J.

The 3.2.0-svn8374 build fixed both problems. Thanks Joel.