Module memory Issue

I hope this is the right place to ask for help with my module.

I have a module with a lot of pieces each of which has got many traits (Layers, markers, Dynamic Properties…).
One of this is the Strength marker.
I managed to have a map showing the odd ratio between attackers and defenders pieces (showing the value of a Global Property) which I modify selecting units.

In particular I have a Global Property named TotalAttackStrength which I increase when a unit is selected for attack.
I also have another Global Property named TotalDefendStrength which I increase when a unit is selected for defense.
There is a third Global Property named Ratio which is updated with a Set Global Property Trait whenever a unit is selected either for attack or defense (just the ratio between TotalAttackStrength and TotalDefendStrength).

I have more than 1000 pieces with those traits and found that when I try to duplicate the previous described traits 2,3 or 4 times in order to have a real time update of the Attacking units strength, defending units strength and the ratio for 2, 3 or 4 different combats the size of the .vsav file increases very much, going from just 1 MB if I use just the Combat 1 traits to more than 4 MB if I copy those traits 4 times.
I cannot explain such a big size increase since what I’m adding are just few numerical data (no images…).
The amount of RAM required seem to increase a lot also.

Thanks for any help.

Max.