Module Organzing List - Feature Request

One thing that would be helpful is to add a top level component to the module editor that simply allows you to group top level module components in an expandable list, but anything in the list is still treated as a top level component.

Note that I’m not talking about grouping things in an executing VASSAL module, but simply how the information is presented in the editor.

In the executing module, it’s already possible to group things into a single menu item (which is great).

While it would be helpful to be able to name the list (e.g., Dice), I don’t envision it needs any kind of property or special functionality.

Two examples:
In the current module I’m updating I have 5 die roll buttons. Each is a top level component and thus takes up 5 lines in the module editor. I would love to be able to group these into a single expandable list in the editor.

In the current module I’m updating, I have ~7 inventory buttons. Each is a top level component and thus takes up 7 lines in the module editor. I would love to be able to group these into a single expandable list in the editor.

This would also be helpful, because it would enable one to easily MOVE multiple things that are desired to be co-located in the editor… Such as a toolbar menu that calls 5-10 GKC - they could all be grouped into a single list and moved together, rather than needing to take 6-11 move actions…