Movement trails with more than one "node"?

Hello all,

I’m hoping again for a bit of help.

1. I’m working on a module that has multiple phases per turn and need to be able to tell how many times a unit has moved in that turn. Thus I want each node of the movement trail to simply append onto the previous node. I know how to show a single node but if I move a given unit again the first node disappears and a new starting point appears.

2. Also, I can’t figure out how to keep the nodes on screen when I move to a new unit. Right now the nodes disappear and it would be helpful if they stayed on screen so the player can see at a glance which units have more moves available.

I’ve looked at other modules that allow what I’m looking for but if you look under movement trail properties there’s no difference I can see between the modules that allow multiple nodes and the ones that don’t. So the multi-nodes ability must be under some other tab (like global properties or some such) but again, I can’t find it.

I’ve looked thru the reference manual but can’t seem to find how this works. The only thing I saw was pretty wordy and confusing and was seeming to say the movement trails have to be in a different layer. Ugh, I hope that’s not true. Haven’t messed with layers and am hoping to avoid it for the moment.

Thanks for any help!