Newbie player from Italy

Hi there…I’ve just landed recently on the Vassal planet and it occurs to me to have some free evenings to play online.
I’m from Italy and I checked to see if there are around italian players, but the last post I’ve found in italian is dated 2012…

If there’s anyone around searching for a newbie player (cannon fodder :laughing: ) I’m very happy to hear news from you!

I’m a boardgamer/wargamer so anything may be of interest!

Btw, cheers to all this community!

Hello !
I’m Bruno from Rome, Italy. Ready to play. Just in these days I was looking for an opponent to GMT’s Barbarossa to Berlin. But I know and play many other games. You can find my collection at boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/bruno1968
drop me a line at bruno.moscetti CHIOCCIOLA gmail.com
Bye !

Hello,
I’m francesco from Rome, shall we form a little playing group?

collection at
boardgamegeek.com/collection/us … dgame&ff=1
(waiting for reprint of 2 games, Fire in the lake and Regia marina from avalanche press!)

fsinib66 at gmail dot come!

ciao
f

Hi,
thanks for those quick reply!
But they’re coming only from Italy…where are all the other people from around the world?
Don’t be shy guys!!!

;-)

hi, i’m Rolando “arrakis” . I live in milan. New in Vassal and in the wargame World. I’d like to learn to play wargames in general but i really have no opportunity FacetoFace. Could you help me to start this adventure ?.. I really hope you will contact me, thanks