Non-Rectangular

Has somebody here ever used the “Non-Rectangular” trait and can answer a couple questions? Would probably save me a lot of time.

In the image I load into the Non-Rectangular trait, what am I supposed to put:
(a) Black where no clicking is allowed and specifically White where clicking is allowed?
(b) Black where no clicking is allowed and Any Other Color where clicking is allowed?
(c) Black where clicking IS allowed and White where it ISN’T allowed
(d) Black where clicking IS allowed and Any Other Color where clicking isn’t allowed?
(e) TRANSPARENT COLOR where clicking ISN’T allowed, and Any Other Color where it is allowed?
(d) TRANSPARENT COLOR where clicking ISN’T allowed, and some-specific-color-please-tell-me-which where it IS allowed?

None of the wiki/help entries actually explain this one key fact, and having “failed” twice I realize I could spend all night on it, or I could hope that one of you has actually used the feature before.

And a BONUS question for super-extra-points:

• If what I actually want is a completely invisible piece, that can only be clicked in the “designated non-rectangular area”, do I need to have a standard image for my piece at all? (i.e. do I have to make a big fat totally-transparent square of the right dimensions, or can I just leave that part blank)

THANKS!

Brian

BZZZZZZT! No more chances to receive bonus points :slight_smile:

The answer for posterity is: (e) TRANSPARENT Color where clicking ISN’T allowed, and Any Other Color where it IS allowed.

And the answer to the bonus question is: no image is required at all - piece will still be selectable in the area described by the NonRectangular property.

Brian