OCS Beginner

Hello to everyone.

I am a long time gamer, returning to boardgames from the virtual wilderness after many years, and looking to learn/play OCS and in fact probably almost anything by the Gamers. I am UK based, so if it need live play then thats trickier, but happy to play against anyone by pbem, assuming thats feasible.

I have been playing a lot of Battlefronts Combat Mission, so am used to pbem pacing, and I think my turn rate will be acceptable.
Well if anyones interested drop me a line and lets see what we can sort.

Just to reiterate, I am just learning this system, so any experienced patient gamers looking to pummel a noob, this will suit you fine. I have just bought Reluctant Enemies which I am learning on solo at the moment, and have now got the Operational Matters with Sicily II to be my follow up gameā€¦

Shoot me an e-mail. I have played only a couple of turns of OCS. I have Reluctant enemies and could get the new Sicily. One thing, due to my work schedule, I will mostly be able to get my turns done Thursday-Saturday. I though I would let you know this ahead of time. My e-mail is capakens@att.net. Looking forward to hear from you.

Ron