Opponents Wanted

Opponents wanted to play any and all of the following titles.
I return replies in PBEM at least one per day and usually several per day.
Available for “live” VASAL play almost daily.

:slight_smile: A Victory Lost
:open_mouth: Case Blue
:slight_smile: VG Civil War

8) Enemy at the Gates

:smiley: The entire GCACW Series
:wink: Hube’s pocket
:confused: Roads to Lenningrad
:stuck_out_tongue: The Devil’s Cauldron

I was just looking for someone to play OCS games , live preferably, are you in Europe or in the Americas?

I live near Seattle Washington USA, and you?

I’m in Scotland, so that would make thing reasonably hard to arrange a decent time to play. Ah welll… the search goes on. :slight_smile:

…there is always PBEM.

I’m also based Scotland and looking to play OCS ( EAtG?) both real-time and PBEM; I’d also be up for PBEM VG’s Civil War.

You still looking for OCS players? I’m a US west coast player who is interested in trying out VASSAL with OCS.

Sounds great!
my SKYPE handle is gunny3013
What game did you have in mind? Remember I’m a vetran wargamer but new to the OCS series.
Talk atcha soon.

Gunny (or anyone else), I’m interested in playing you in GCACW. I’ve got, HCR, SIV and GTC, and BAtC is on preorder. I live on the east coast, but my hours are pretty flexible. Let me know if you’re still interested…

Gunny (or anyone else), I’m interested in playing you in GCACW. I’ve got, HCR, SIV and GTC, and BAtC is on preorder. I live on the east coast, but my hours are pretty flexible. Let me know if you’re still interested…

Gunny,

I’m in Oregon so on the same time zone as you. I would be interested in paying “A Victory Lost”, but have not played it before.

Jim

I am in Chicago and would love to play The Civil War. We can do pbem or try skype as well.

cheers
Pete

I’m west coast, interested in VG’s Civil War. Not sure if it can be played PBEM due to the Army reaction rules, but am willing to play live. I’m available Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evenings, generally for an hour or so from 9-10 (possibly later). My email address is

druiz4@cox.net

Hope to hear from you.

Dave
San Diego, CA

Hi, everybody!

Anyone interested in playing OCS or VG Civil War (or really, in fact, a lot of other systems/games) by Vassal, preferably Live, you may contact me at miguelangel@tormenta.jazztel.es

I live in Spain, so check time frames (GMT+1 here)
I am a bit slow at Vassal (not very experienced), and my holding on the rules is average, mostly due to solitaire gaming and its limitations, but eager to get beaten by a better player and learn from it :laughing: