Paths of Glory

Looking for anyone interested in teaching and playing Paths of Glory. I bought the game ages ago but never even punched the counters. I deluxe version from 2004. I see that there was an update in 2010 and 2014. I have downloaded what information I can find and watched some youtube videos. Now I am looking for an opponent to play.

Regards,

Alan

What time zone are you in ?

I’m in GMT and am retired so am available most times - I would restrict sessions to perhaps one or two hours each as I don’t like staring at my monitor for extended periods

Hi 30, Sorry I didn’t see this response earlier. Not sure how I missed it. I have some time this weekend, if you are interested in playing a little bit maybe just a learning session to start and then we can plan a game in the future. I will PM you my email address and phone #.

Thanks but what time zone are you in?

I have been playing “Paths of Glory” solo at home for 2 months. I would love to play online against a real person. I will teach a newbie or play a more experienced person. I am looking at doing a move every other or every third day. I work part time and only have a few days a week for gaming.
Paul F
PS I will look here for a response, then we can exchange email addresses.

Hi PAul do you mean play be email or live via Vassal and Discord/Skype, if it is live what tie zone are you in, I am in GMT

Regards

David

David,
Hi. I was thinking of play by mail, but if are in similar time zones a live game on a Sunday or other day when we can do 2 to 4 hours would be great. I currently play poker 2 nights a week with 7 other friends and we use to talk and play on the computer. It works great.
Paul

Hi Paul,

So what time zone are you in?

David’
I live in New York City. Eastern time zone. I work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I play poker online Monday and Wed nights until 12:30 in the morning. The rest of the week I am home or doing chores around the house or shopping. We do not go out any more. Hope we can find a mutual time to play the game live online and then continue with play by mail if needed.
Paul

David
I see that you are in GMT time zone. That is in England. We would find it hard to be online at the same time due to the 7 hour time difference. Do you want to play a slower pbm game?
Paul

Paul,

Hi the time difference would be a bit of a challenge, and sorry I don’t have the patience for PBEM

Is there anyone out there who would like to PBEM “Paths of Glory” or WWII Barabrossa to Berlin? I have both games at home and can setup the boards to follow along with the computer. Let me know if you are interested.

I am in the US and MST.