Playing Solo

I would like to play solo by playing first one side and then the other. The module has cards that can be masked. If I mask a card and then retire to switch sides I can still see the cards clearly. If I quit the module and then log back in the system assumes I am playing the same side. If I change my password and username through preferences, and then load the log file where I masked the cards, I can clearly see the front face of the cards that are supposed to be masked. It seems that whatever I do I cannot mask them ‘from myself’. Is there a workaround this problem? (I did check they are actually masked by sending the log to a friend who confirms they are masked)

Is there a way of me ‘changing sides’ where the cards will be properly masked without me using a physically different computer?

Thus spake andyinkuwait:

Is there a way of me ‘changing sides’ where the cards will be properly
masked without me using a physically different computer?

Use the Resign button to change sides.

J.

Please read original post carefully.

I did use resign and the effect is to lock me out of the opposing sides hands and change sides BUT I can still see the supposedly masked cards. Hence, hotseat gaming is not possible.

Don’t know where I am going wrong…

Thus spake andyinkuwait:

I did use resign and the effect is to lock me out of the opposing
sides hands and change sides BUT I can still see the supposedly masked
cards. Hence, hotseat gaming is not possible.

Masking is based on your password.

J.

Please, please read the first post. I did change username and password.

AFTER this I login again with the logfile containing the masking process and I can still see cards unmasked. Must be something I am doing wrong.

I think I know what was happening.

Firstly, you can’t use retire to change sides when masked card are involved

Secondly, confusion as to how to mask a card (in this module, cards are masked by default which I did not realize)