Randomize Button for Province Module

Hey all I’m new to this so I thought I’d try my hand at making a module from a game established rather than my own game first. So that’s how I came to be making a Province Module.

Anyway the only thing I haven’t touched are the victory condition gems. Beyond that I’m just about complete with the major stuff. With the exception of the ships. For those of you who don’t know the game. The ships are black on one side, white on the other. You roll them like coins and you get an ability based on the outcome listed at the top of the board. Now I figured out how to flip the worker tokens with (F) and how to randomize them with (R). What I’d like is to have a button that randomizes both tokens at the same time. Here’s where I’m stuck. The incredibly awesome tutorial doesn’t seem to cover this.

I’ve sort of inferred I’ll need to add a <> I just don’t know how to link it to the randomize commands for the ships.

Work in Progress:

1/ Give to every counter that need randomisation (and only those) a marker, eg
ICanHazRandomBurger = true

2/ Create a GCK. Use the “matching properties” field to only send the GCK to pieces with
ICanHazRandomBurger = true
and with “key command” being the command you want to send (here ‘R’ if I’ve understood properly).

If you need to perform several actions at once, use a Trigger action trait on the counter to group them.
Obviously, use a Prototype to group all the needed traits together or you’re guaranteed to forget something on some counter.

it’s months later and that’s exactly what i did. so thank you for your help.

I’m having a bit of an issue reporting it correctly but this specific issue is resolved. cheers.