We’ve accumulated a bunch of bug fixes since 3.2.6:
- 10249: Deck loses position over loading multiple player logs
- 10229: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in RandomTextButton.DR
- 10217: Lose New Room selection field when changing from P2P to VASSAL server
- 10211: $oldLocation$ for Report Format is not set on Send To Location on same map
- 10179: Module manager is overwriting P2P server preferences
- 10135: ClassCastException: GlobalProperties cannot be cast to Zone
- 9833: UnsatisfiedLinkError because JNA DLL cannot be read
- 3934: Windows installer launches VASSAL with admin privileges
- 3548: NumberFormatException in RandomTextButton.DR
- 2630: Editor crashes on close attempt when PieceDefiner is open
Are there any other fixes on which 3.2.7 should wait?
Current builds are in the usual place:
3.2.7-svn8758 is the latest as of writing this.