Score counter

It is possible to change of level in a Layer trait according to a specific value?
For example, 6 levels of numbers, from 0 to 6. The current level its 0, the specific value to apply is +3, then the level must change and show 3 in the score counter with the Layer trait.
And vice versa, the current level its 4, and the specific value to apply is -2, then the level must change and show 2 in the score counter with the Layer trait.
The specific value in both cases is the movement of a piece: +3 forward and -2 backward
Thanks for advance.

Short answer. Yes
Link the layer trait to a dynamic property trait

I never used dynamic property trait. You can write a simple example of how to link a layer trait to a dynamic property? Thank you.

Attached you’ll find an example of what you can do with dynamic properties and layer traits.

I don’t remember what I used the upper left counter for …it was a long time ago. But the one to the right center is a kill count. You’ll note that as the count gets higher, the rank changes and the influence stats in the upper right change as well. This should give you a good example to work from.

Just change the .zip extension to .vmod and you’re good to go

Thank you very much DrNostromo. I will try with this. My answer once I check it.