SCS PBEM Game wanted

Hey there.

I am looking of a friendly game of either

• Crusader
  • The Mighty Endeavor
  • Guadalajara

The order would be the order of preference.
I am a 90% noob at the games, but have a firm grasp of the SCS rules and Vassal.
I am fine with either side and any scenario.
Maybe someone else wants to explore these games?

Cheers,
Daniel.

Hello Daniel
still looking for an opponent for the three games SCS you listed?
I played many SCS but non of these yet, although I have them all (as many many other unplayed games in my shelf :smiley: .
From these three The Mighty Endeavor and Guadalajara are the ones I would like to try most, slight preference for ME.
Let me know if you are still looking for a gaming partner
Cheers
uwe
e-mail:
uwe.walentin@mac.com

Uwe, thank you for your kind proposal and hallo und guten Tag to a fellow German…:slight_smile:
I think it is more more polite if I stick to English.

Unfortunately my table is full at the moment, timewise, otherwise I would have been glad to start another game!

But in case you are not aware, I might offer a few links that might help you.
Apart from this forum, which is of course a great place on its own!

boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/1 … tem2053748
This is the monthly Geeklist at BoarGameGeek of fellow wargamers looking for opponents. I found a game ogf TME by posting there and having some patience. As it is the start of the month I am sure the list will be active with many interesting game proposals.

facebook.com/groups/vassalwargamers/
facebook.com/groups/VassalWargamersEurope/
These are the Facebook groups of Vassal Wargames looking for a game (Americas and Europe).
I found a another game of TME there very quickly by posting my request, and the groups are great way to meet other wargamers anyway.

Between this posibilities a am sure you will find someone else to game with very quickly.

Good luck with it and have fun…:slight_smile:

Daniel.

Hello Fellow German Gamer :slight_smile:
thanks a lot, in the meantime I found a very motivated spanish partner for the OCS series :slight_smile:
take care, have fun and maybe next time
Uwe

Same to you and you are very welcome…:slight_smile: