Send to location multi-zoned grid

I am dumb and this is a dumb question. First time I design a module, never used vassal before, be patient!
I read the manual and the forum to no avail, I want to send a piece to a different location based on the current value of a GP. The locations are inside a numbered grid in a specific zone, so I suppose it is just a matter of syntax in the send to location trait, yet I cannot accomplish that. I tried to define the position using pixel coordinates, but if I correctly understand it is not yet possible to do something like $startingValue$+$GP1$*fixedvalue because it contains a math operator.
To define a region for every possible location is a way but it is REALLY a pain, there are more than 60 regions to define.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot

-Mot

Ok, I found a solution, I used the “advanced option” of the trait send to location to get the multiplication done. It would be nice however if there was the option to send the piece at a location identified by the numbering on the grid, if anyone could explain me how to do this I would really appreciate.
Thanks again

-Mot