Shuffling bug in 3.2.15 (and 3.2.14)

I found that when shuffling a deck with 3.2.15 the vlog will be broken. Perhaps this is related to this other report http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6378&p=40873&hilit=shuffling+bug#p40873

Reloading the vlog will show that the deck has not been shuffled or, perhaps, shuffled differently. I think more like the former, as when logging multiple shuffles in a row, then stepping through the vlog will keep showing the same card at the top.

I tried back tracking and found that version 3.2.13 was the last one working correctly.

Version 3.2.14 seemed to have an even weirder bug: setting aside a card from the deck and hitting “shuffle” will return the card to the deck and shuffle it inside. Then stepping through the vlog will show the card aside again and the shuffle will have resulted in a depleted deck with missing cards…

I attached a simple test module (I edited to show 3.2.1 at the top of the buildfile/moduledata and avoid any conflict), which is nothing more of a deck of 5 cards. Procedure:

1. open the module, begin logfile
  2. drag the first card to the right of the deck
  3. right click to shuffle the deck a few times till you get your preferred card on top
  4. end logfile
  5. double click on logfile and step through, checking to see that the card set aside is indeed aside and that your preferred card is indeed on top at the end…

[attachment=0]shuffle bug.vmod[/attachment]