Star Wars Pocket Models

Looking for anybody who plays SW:PM. Most likely my best bet is PBeM, tho I may be able to do some live play now and again. PM me if interested, or post on here and let’s get some names together.

I’m pretty sure the SWPM module isn’t optimized for PBeM. I’d need the help of some experienced PBeMers to make some the necessary changes.

(It’s also not updated past Ground Assault.)

Actually, it’s been working great for me and AsburyGrad. What would you need to do to optimize it?

I guess I’d have to check it out to make sure, but I think one of the problems is that the module relies on the honor system to keep players from cheating (peaking at objectives or cards in hand, etc.).

It’s not a problem, until it is, then it will need to be fixed. And eventually, it will need to be fixed.

Huh, wouldn’t have noticed if you hadn’t said anything! :slight_smile: I went back to an old game, and I was able to flip my opponent’s objectives (Don’t worry, Dale, it’s one you’ve already revealed!), but couldn’t monkey with his hand at all. I could pull a card down to the table, but couldn’t view it.

So honor system it is, eh? Still a solid module, and much better laid out than the Lackey equivalent.

This can be fixed to prevent such things happening. The mod author would need to set the objectives up like cards so that they obtain ownership and add some report traits when people move things about so that it can be seen they are doing this/recorded

psyberduck messages@forums.vassalengine.org wrote:

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

I am in Wisconsin.
I just found out about about pocketmodels a while ago,but I have a lot already. javascript:emoticon(’:twisted:’)javascript:emoticon(’:twisted:’) :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Darth Natus :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Hey all. Where’s the S-Dub crew?

I think we have a stronger presence on the SWPM forums rather than here, it seems.