Start-Up Image

I was wondering how one adds a start-up graphic to replace the default VASSAL splash image. I have seen it in other modules (Afrika Korps, for example), but I don’t see how they did it. While the image tends to look faded in VASSAL, when I examine the same image in an image program, it looks normal, so I am assuming that VASSAL handles that part. Therefore, I have two related questions:

1. Can anyone tell me how to add a new splash screen (wrong term perhaps) graphic?

2. How does one implement the “Wizard” effect where the program walks you through set-up steps, listing the steps on the graphic and ghosting (or non-bold) all but the current step, and providing radio buttons with the options in the right-hand pane.

I appologize if advance if this has already been posted. I have searched the forum, but with no luck. Maybe I’m simply using the wrong terms. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

-d

If you add an “About Screen” component to the module (under “Help”) the image will be used in the wizard automatically. In future versions, we’ll provide ways to specify a splash screen on startup.

rk

Post generated using Mail2Forum (mail2forum.com)

Excellent. Problem solved. Thank you very much.

-d