The Longest Day.

Hello J.

I’ve got a svg file for you. PM it or?

Its the Allied_Naval_Gunfire_Control_Display.svg to which I have added some tables and text boxes. Will you do QC on it and please some feedback?

Best Regards
Peter

Thus spake PeterLageri:

Hello J.

I’ve got a svg file for you. PM it or?

You could attach it here.

J.

I’m home again and will try to address all the issues above at once when I have the updated SVG.

Hello J.

Ok. I’ve done the combat results table too. That was very fiddly work. Some alignments are not down to a pixel but I’ll lose my sanity if I try to continue. As always feedback and quality control are welcome.

One small wish for a change in the module: Could the remnant and replacement counter please be made flipable? That would make them fit the rules and better control the status of the three turn cycle to rebuild a unit on step.

The flip side of both the remnant counters and the replacement counters are blank.

I had to rename the files to .zip even if they are .svg. Otherwise the board was giving me error messages. Just rename them back to svg.

Best Regards
Peter

And the Combat Effects Chart.

Anybody really craving for the C.A.M. chart?

Best Regards
Peter

Hey J.

Is there scheduled an update for The Longest Day module?

Best Regards
Peter

Thus spake PeterLageri:

Hey J.

Is there scheduled an update for The Longest Day module?

I plan to do any some work on the module sometime before the end of
the year.

J.

Maybe an errror:

German Independent Armor Battalion 205 2-3-5 has no inverted side. Options are Disrupt, Mark Moved, Deleted.

Best Regards
Peter

Same with 206.

Thanks for pointing out module errata. Now that I’m unpacked from our move, I have access to my copy of TLD again so I can verify things. I intend to tackle all TLD related stuff some time in December.

Any news on TLD?

Thus spake PeterLageri:

Any news on TLD?

I didn’t have time in December like I’d been expecting. I’ll get to
it sometime in 2015.

J.

Bum di bum di bum… have time to it anytime soon?

Best Regards
Peter

Thus spake PeterLageri:

Bum di bum di bum… have time to it anytime soon?

No, I have quite some things ahead of this on my list at present. I
still intend to deal with it this year, however.

J.

okay

Hello Gentlemen,

I have noticed that the Allied Aircraft Deployment Display is missing a british FB #125 Spitfire.

Thanks for your attention, and I really enjoy this module.

Pat Crawford

Thus spake telepatric:

Hello Gentlemen,

I have noticed that the Allied Aircraft Deployment Display is missing a
british FB #125 Spitfire.

Thanks for your attention, and I really enjoy this module.

I’ll add it to my list of things to check on later in the year.

J.

Thanks

Any news on TLD?

Best Regards
Peter

Gentlemen,

What a wonderful day to find this site. As I near retirement age, it is harder to keep TLD set up. Then I find this site and all the hard work that has been put in to create this monster on the PC. I have run through a few tests and have tried to correct the “small bugs” in the system.
The vassal editor tells me that the module is of an older version and won’t let me make changes. The changes needed are in the start up for the campaign game. It appears from the editor that all the game piece have been created, they just don’t make it to the start up charts or board.
I am referring to: BR 3INF artillery 76/3 at sword, the US 82AB 319,320, any of the RR cut markers, any field fort counters (although very low priority), and finally, in version tld 0.1.1 the aforementioned 12ss 9-10-6 grenadier unit on the entry track has been replaced by a copy of the 272 HQ counter.
It appears that the start up file is listed as “campaign.svg” If there is someone that could offer some tips to point me in the right direction, I would be more than happy to attempt an edit. As it stands now, I merely drag alternative replacement counters that represent the missing units. Many thanks in advance and best regards.