TK opponents

Have two interesting games in progress and wish to try more. any others interested in Totaler Krieg get in touch, pbem and or live . Edmonton Alberta for time zone for me.

Hi, I’m looking for Totaler Kreig / Dai Senso opponents. I’m actually the guy who built the Vasal TK/DS (Axis Empires) mod. Are you still looking for opponents? Which verson of TK are you playng? The latest release of TK/DS is April '09…

Ley me know if you’d like to play…

Cheers,

Bruce

Hello bruce, good to hear from you. At present am playing the 1.54 TK version. Have looked over the map for the 6.4 version of AE but have not gone any further. Are there very many differences in rules etc., between the updated version and original TK? In a nutshell so to speak. I have room for another mostly e-mail game but do not want to tax brain with another rule set. Otherwise yes to play, full campaign iether side is good,no preference.

Hi, Bruce again. I’m in the same boat with not wanting too much to play different game rulesets simultaneously, so I’ll guess it’ll have to wait. I’m playing a game with the latest ruleset put out in April '09 for TK/DS. Maybe we can try it another time.

Cheers,

Bruce