trigger action and && usage.

i am finally delving into the world or property managment… and i have hit a snag.

i have a trigger for placing a token on a token to show that a ship is crippled.

the original trigger was (CurDam <= CripDam) and it worked… but if i did it again… guess what… it fired again… turning off the cripple marker.

so i remade the triger as followes… (CurDam <= CripDam && Crippled_Name = NotCrippled)

i do have a layer called “Crippled” with the layer names NotCrippled and Crippled. it was working… but all of a sudden the trigger fires before the <= is true.

example… a ship has a CurDam (dynamic) of 12 and a CripDam (marker) of 3. with the above trigger should fire when CurDam becomes 3 or less AND the layer Name is Currently NotCrippled. but the trigger is firing with CurDam of 11 or any number above the CripDam.

don’t know if i lost it in the positioning of the triggers and the other parts of the proto types, as i was moving stuff around tring to fix a reporting bug that was reporting the wrong piece names. now i have working piece names, but my trigger isn’t working right.