Trouble adding a new module version

I just edited the Module page for Turning Point Stalingrad, attempting to upload a new (v2.0) version of that module. I may have messed things up.

The original 1.0 version of that module is very old, and the existing Module Page used the old “ModuleFilesTable” template. I tried to migrate that page to use the new “ModuleFilesTable2” template, and redescribed the old 1.0 version of the module using the new “ModuleVersion2” template. I also added another entry for my new 2.0 module of course.

I wasn’t sure if it was OK to update the format of an existing Module Page in this manner, but I gave it a try and my changes are awaiting moderation. However, I cannot find the expected reference to my new module with its DoesNotExist.vmod link, so I can’t upload my module.

Could someone please investigate this when they get a chance?

Cheers,
Jim Hunter.

All you need to do is open a browser tab and enter as the URL: https://vassalengine.org/wiki/File: and append the precise filename of the module you intend to upload. Then you can get to the dialog to upload it.

1 Like

Thanks, Joel.

Thanks - I’ve uploaded the module. Unless I hear otherwise, I’ll assume that all else went OK and am just awaiting moderation.

Cheers,
Jim Hunter.