Turn Counters disappears in some computers

Hi to all.

I do not know if this is a real bug or not, but, in any case, it is certainly a weird behavior.

In a given Vassal module there is a Turn Counter, which fires GKCs.

Now, the Turn Counter works fine on two computers, while it simply disappears from the desktop in two other computers.

The technical specifications of the two computers where you can see the Turn Counter in the Vassal desktop are the following:

1. OS : Windows 8.1 64 Bit; RAM : 8 Gb; CPU : Intel Core I5 3210M 2.50 GHz; Intel HD Graphics 4000 + Nvidia Geforce GT 635M.

2. OS : Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit; RAM : 4 Gb; CPU : Intel Core I5 M430 2.27 Ghz; Intel HD Graphics.

those of the two computers where the Turn Counter disappears into nothing are as follows:

1. OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit; RAM : 8 Gb; CPU : Intel I7-3770 3,40 GHz; AMD RADEON HD 7700.

2. OS : Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit; RAM : 4 Gb; CPU : Intel I3-2130 3,40 GHz; Intel HD Graphics.

Does anyone have any idea about this problem?

Thanks to all.

John.

Well, in the meantime I was able to solve this problem.

I was mistakenly convinced that once turned on in a given module, the Turn Counter was visible and usable by any user of that module. But that is not true at all. Each user must, in fact, correctly set the Turn Counter features in the Preferences section.

To solve the problem, it was enough to tell the other two users the configuration I used in the Preferences for the Turn Counter and now everything works properly.

Cheers.

John.