Twillight Imperium

Good evening,

How viable if playing TI3 via vassal with no GM? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

From other posts, it seems as if not having a GM leaves things open to cheating.

I would be willing to give it a go anyways, but that is just because I really want to play a game :slight_smile:

Okay. I would be interested in that too. I was wondering if it was possible to quickly modify the module file so that one player can hand out cards and the player it is handed to can flip them? To prevent cheating…For example, for secret objectives, anyone but the current player can deal a card but cannot look at it. Only the current player can flip. Thoughts?

I can’t answer that question, as I am a Vassal newbie as well

I’m new to both TI and vassel but am looking to get into them.

Count me in!

That’s 3. BTW - I would only be playing the core game. Is that cool with you guys?

And PBEM

That’s fine with me

Fine by me as well

My vote on the optional rules: we should use Leaders, Sabotage Runs are fine although I can’t imagine ever actually trying one, Distant Suns is intriguing, but I would rather not.

I will do some more recruiting on bgg. Hopefully, we will get some more players…

If we can only get 1 or 2 more that’s okay with me.

Rather get started sooner with fewer than wait for a full table, so to speak

So, it looks like we have at least four players now(I need to check bgg to see if there are anymore responses). I will setup a forum at bgg or a blog to pOst our logfiles probably tonight.

I started a new thread at https://forum.vassalengine.org/t/twillight-imperium-game-1-is-anybody-out-there/4752/1

we will move the game there.

can i still join ?